About Us

If you came here to submit content or just want to engage you can submit it via  TOMMYSTANTON2010@GMAIL.COM

My Mission For This Blog

My top priority is to help other bulldog owners through educational content. i would also like to communicate with other Bulldog owners and set up a network or small community. I want to offer some of the best articles and content. I also have a bigger goal in sight. A much bigger goal. I want to make each and every dog's life better, happier, safer, and loved. For every every dollar I make off this blog we will be donating a portion to The Toronto Humane Society . This incredible organization's main dedication is to "alleviate the suffering inflicted on animals by people." They aim to put an end to animal cruelty and we wanted to help. With just one purchase from this blog YOU are helping put an end to animal abuse and suffering.

I was inspired to start this blog a year ago when I first brought home Cash. He was soo cute! How time flies though. This is my first post and will tell a little about me and 2 buddies Mishka the Husky and Cash My English Bulldog.

I bought Mishka from a puppy mill 2 years ago and Cash from a shelter a year ago. Both get along great together. Mishka is a bit of trouble maker and Cash likes to tattle on him.

Hope you like it and if you have any questions hit me up on the contact form at the bottom of the blog.

BTW-Everyone is free to copy anything on this blog – in whole or in part – and slap it on their website without telling me about it. All I ask is that the work is properly attributed.


Tommy "The Smith" Stanton



No comments:

Post a Comment